Stratos Wealth Partners is a full-service wealth and financial services firm located in Beechwood, Ohio with over 160 Wealth Advisors managing over $6 billion in advisory and/or brokerage assets with offices in Ohio, California, Georgia, Connecticut, Florida, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Utah and North Carolina. Stratos possesses the following characteristics:
- We operate on a partner-based model that gives advisors and employees alike an equity stake in our success.
- The firm has a low advisor-to-employee ratio, which allows Stratos to deliver concierge-level support to all affiliated partners and advisors.
- The average Stratos Wealth Advisor has a minimum of ten years experience in the financial industry overall.
- Our senior management began their careers as advisors and have built and run very large businesses within the top Insurance companies and investment banks.
What makes Stratos different:
- Advisor-Centric - We are 100% advisor-owned so everyone has a stake, and everyone has the opportunity to earn partner status. We are advisor-operated so decisions are made collaboratively by all partners, stakeholders and employees.
- Client-Centric - We offer a planning-based culture with a customized investment experience for our clients.
- Transparent - Our fees and costs are disclosed and we do not sell any proprietary products.
- Independent - We are affiliated with the largest independent broker/dealer in the country, LPL Financial and have access to the use of firms like Charles Schwab, Fidelity or TD Ameritrade Institutional, as reported by Financial Planning Magazine, June 1996 - 2013, based on total revenue.
- Equity and Ownership - All of our partners, advisors and employees have an equity stake in our business as a result of our success.
What do we provide:
- Experienced and knowledgeable transition team.
- Fully functional and equipped financial planning department.
- An experienced investment department, with its own independent and actively-managed investment platform.
- An insurance services department that can assist with the individual, business and corporate insurance solutions
- Ongoing technology staff and support, and a best-in-class national technology platform in BranchNet, and investment platform WealthVision.
- Knowledge and resource on-staff to afford affiliated advisors the opportunity to deliver and structure family office solutions.
- Marketing, practice management and coaching consultants on retainer to meet partner and advisor needs.
- Furnished office.
- One (1) Computer and telephone.
- Errors and omissions coverage.
- State licensing fees equal to 10 basis points of trailing 12-month production.
- One (1) BranchNet subscription fee.
- One (1) Affiliation charge.
- $45,000 stipend for administrative support per $1.3MM GDC.
- Practice management coaching.
- Compliance and supervision.
- A Full-Service Grid Rate ranging from 50% for gross production of at least $100,000 rising to 70% for gross production exceeding $1MM
- Insurance Grid paid at 90% of target premium
- General Securities Grid ranging from 42.50% for gross production of at least $100,000 rising to 59.50% for gross production exceeding $1MM
To learn more about Stratos Wealth Partners, please visit www.stratoswealthpartners.com